I try to mention all copyrightholders / owners of the material presented on my website.
In any case I do not make any money with the photo’s presented on my website. Actually it is a hobby that got out of hand and it only cost me al lot of money. Luckily the hosting of the website is for free thanks to Jeroen from Jerdort ICT & Media.
In some cases I’ve contacted the copyright holder and have permission to use the foto. I spare no effort to make sure that all materials presented comply with copyright law, but i am aware that this may not always be the case – in such situation please contact us in order to clarify the case, obtain publication right or to remove the material from the website.
If you believe that copyright has been infringed in any part of this website, please send us:
1. The link to this website or any other information proving that material referred has limited copyright.
2. The address to the part of the website in which the material is presented.
3. Your name, address and contact details.
4. A declaration that the abovementioned use of the material is not authorized by the owner of copyright, their agent or law and that you act in good faith.
5. A declaration that all information provided by you are true and that you are the owner of the intellectual property or are entitled to represent it on the owner’s behalf.
As soon as we receive this information from you, we shall take immediate steps in order to remove the contentious materials from the website.
Please note: proprietary rights last for 70 years after the date of death of their author or the date of first publication of a work.
Making claims to works that are in the public domain is considered an attempt to obtain money under false pretenses.